For Developers, if you want to incorporate this in your code:
Our PDF-to-HTML API authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into HTML files. Features include:
- Multi-Column pages. We support single and multi-column pages. Equivalent column structures are created to preserve text flow and facilitate editing during conversion.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted and properly positioned as in the original document. Custom image resolutions and embedded images are also supported.
- Fonts. We map PDF fonts to the appropriate word fonts with kerning size and style.
- Thread Safe and Scalable.. The number of conversions processes is only limited by your hardware capabilities (CPU speed, system memory).
- Page Fitting. On the HTML page we adapt the fonts to fit the contents accurately. Everything looks and feels as though it is the original.
- Tables. We automatically detect all PDF tables with or without structure and output tables in HTML format.
With just a few lines of code, begin building PDF-to-HTML apps. We support a wide variety of languages such as Java, PHP, C#, VBScript, and many more.